Download the patch from the below FTP location
UserName : clients
Pwd : Clients_123
Download Database_Auto_Backup_04AUG2021.zip from folder SCRIPTS
Once the patch file is downloaded, follow the steps below :
- Extract the downloaded zip file and place the extracted folder in C:\Program Files\EmpressMedia folder and rename it to Database_Auto_Backup
- Set the database name (dbname), database user id (uname), and database password (pwd).
- dbname : emamdb
- uname: emam
- pwd: eM@M2014
- Edit the value of the parameter "backuplocation" which is the destination location. It can be a local or network shared location. For example, If you need the emamdb backup inside 'E:\Backups\DBbackupdaily' folder then the parameter should be given as set backuplocation='E:\Backups\DBbackupdaily\'. (Don't forget to add the \ at the end, if not the DB backup will be created inside E:\Backups)
- Open Windows Task Scheduler and create a new task.
- Provide name under the General tab and select 'Run whenever user is logged on or not' in Security options.
- Go to Trigger tab, Create a new trigger (when should the backup occur, Daily, Weekly, monthly or any specific time).
- Go to Actions tab, Create new Action
- Action -> Select a program
- Program/Script -> Browse the location were Exectue.bat file exist. e.g: "C:\Program Files\Empress Media\Database_Auto_Backup\Execute.bat" (Do not remove the double quotes)
- Start in -> Paste the location were Execute.bat exist (Don't add Execute.bat). e.g: C:\Program Files\Empress Media\Database_Auto_Backup\
- Hit OK, the Task will be created. You can test the script by hitting the ' Run' option.