What are the filter options available in the Browse widget?
- All (assets in all location): Select All to display assets in all the location (cloud, source, archive, storage).
- Category: Filter assets based on categories
they are associated with. Click on the desired category folder to see
the assets under each category/subcategory. Click on a category will
display the category metadata details in the Metadata widget. Also, when you select a category in the Browse widget, automatically the same category gets selected in the Category
widget. Furthermore, you can also ingest files directly to any
particular category. Just click on the specified category to open it and
drag and drop the files to the Browse widget category area. Asset metadata window opens up and the selected category is auto selected.
- Storage: Select Storage to display assets stored in the different storage locations (configured in the Super Admin).
- Source Storage: Select Source to display assets located in the source storage.
- Cloud Storage: Select Cloud to display assets located in the Cloud storage.
- Archive: Select Archive to filter and display assets in the archive locations.